Sweet ‘ol Summertime

Hey friends! 

Have you been enjoying summertime this year? I’m still loving soaking up the sun at the pool and lake, eating popsicles and watermelon for dinner, sleeping lazily during the day, and of course working on school whenever and wherever I want to. I refuse to be a person who says “summer is going so quick this year”. To me, this summer has gone by at just the right speed.  I’m ready to get back into the classroom, back on a routine, and see what the new school year has to offer. 
As some of you may know, the last year was pretty tough. My Uncle was diagnosed with cancer, then one of my sweet Aunt’s passed away unexpectedly, then my grandma got sick, both of my teammates in fifth grade quit midyear, multiple subs walked out in the middle of the day, one of my friends from college was also diagnosed with cancer [at 22 years old], and one of my best friends got a job in Denver and will be moving shortly.  

So clearly, I’m ready for the new school year! Bring it ON! Whether you know it or not, I have a Teachers Pay Teachers store. Throughout the last school year blogging and creating resources was not a priority, but now with more time I’ve been able to make a ton of resources! Check them out here

Enjoy and stay cool! 
Molls


Comments

Popular Posts